Much has happened in the months following our Winter Newsletter. Within that newsletter we notified you of the winter enablement activities that we were running and provided a reminder to our customers of the reference program that they can participate within and celebrated our monthly customer feedback winners.
On to the Spring newsletter…
Within this newsletter, we outline adjustments to the support process for P2 customers that will come in to place on April 1st, celebrate our monthly customer feedback winners, confirm our pledge to be carbon neutral by 2028, outline our upcoming events and provide you with shortcuts to our recent enablement activities. We also cover some changes to PAV i.t. services billing address following the merger of P2 with PAV in the summer of 2021.
In the coming few weeks, we are adjusting to direct engagement and will be involved in our own events as well as regional tradeshows. A synopsis of the events that we will be running in April alone are as below:
- April 6th – Action Coach Industry round table supported by Pavilion and P2. Fine dining event at Huddersfield FC where the attendees will gain a greater understanding of the vital role that IT plays supporting all businesses. The event is by invitation but to express an interest in attending, please message Nathan Collins directly (email@example.com).
- April 7th – Sheards Connection:22 event supported by P2 and Pavilion. This event is taking place at Huddersfield Rugby club. At the event we will review #cybersecurity and present on why we believe that prevention is better than cure. The registration for this event is open and available here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/connection-22-tickets-291241179207
- April 28th – B2B Expos is running the West Sussex leg of its events at Fontwell Park racecourse with over 300 local businesses and 50 exhibitors. Pavilion / P2 will be exhibiting at the event on our range of IT services and capabilities. For further details and to register for tickets, please go to this url: https://www.b2bexpos.co.uk/event/west-sussex-expo-april-2022
On the 3rd of March we ran an event entitled “Transforming your digital workplace”. At that event we reviewed the digital workplace and outlined how it has changed / is changing and what this means for employee productivity, IT operations and from a cyber security perspective. We also introduced our home grown IT Anywhere compute platform and our AppAffinity patching technology that we have just released to the market to help lock down remote devices / applications and mitigate against #cyberattack. The event can be reviewed on our YouTube channel HERE.
We continue to broadcast our message to customers and prospects through our extensive social media channels, our events and most recently via attendance to regional trade shows. We are determined to show our customers and prospects the homegrown portfolio of solutions that we have and where required to augment these within our significant ecosystem of technology partners. We firmly believe in our slogan “Not all partners are equal!” 😉.
We hope you find the content valuable, and we’ll be in touch again soon!
Nathan Collins – Director
Our Commitment to Become Carbon Neutral by 2028
We are pleased to announce that we have joined forces with Techies Go Green, a movement of IT and tech-oriented companies who are committed to decarbonising their businesses.
Pavilion joins the community of organisations who are aiming to become carbon-neutral by 2030 at the latest. Techies Go Green enables each member to purposefully improve their energy efficiency by collaborating and sharing practical know-how.
For more information on our Green credentials and our commitment to Techies Go Green, please review HERE.
Our Support Feedback
We take feedback very seriously and update our websites with feedback information on a quarterly basis inclusive of the key performance statistics e.g., number of cases, time to respond, closure rating etc… Additional information can be found here: https://www.pav.co.uk/it-certainty/ and here https://p2tech.co.uk/.
We pride ourselves on delivering quality IT support and IT Certainty. We find the best way to do this is to iteratively improve service delivery through a feedback loop initiated on call closure. To ensure we receive as much feedback as possible, in October we initiated a prize of £50 for the best example of constructive feedback upon ticket closure (positive or negative).
The winners since October are as follows:
- December – Matt Gatenby at Travlaw
- January – Sandra Babbings of Prohms
- February – Basel Maani of Gauntlet Group
Their feedback will appear on our web pages in due course for transparency.
IT Support Adjustments from 1st of April
We are harmonising our support organisation from April the 1st. This will result in an adjustment to how our P2 customers will access our IT support services. The following are the changes:
- Primary contact details for the service desk will change to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0113 360 9696 will be the IT Support telephone number
- Oriium technical team will email from @oriium.com domains
Please note all current P2 addresses, and telephone numbers will still route to the correct team and department during the transition period. The transition period will last for a minimum of 3 months before we turn off the prior contact details.
Trading With PAV i.t. Services and our Address Change
Following the merger of P2 with PAV, we have created a group under the trading / financial entity of PAV i.t. services. P2 is our sales business focusing on legal and accountancy customers and Pavilion focusing on public sector, industrial, commercial, and financial customers. Both P2 and Pavilion will maintain a focus on their segments and will also draw on a larger pool of shared services and resources to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
For your records, The PAV i.t. services billing entity has moved to:
The Old Corn Mill, Bullhouse Mill,
Lee Lane, Millhouse Green,
Sheffield, S36 9NN
Companies house registration: 02314882
VAT registration: 508 8838 09
In due course, P2 customers will be asked to align transactions to the PAV i.t. services entity and contracts to Oriium as our support / services provider.
Important Sources for Information
Over the last twelve months we have created an enormous amount of original blog and news content and will continue to do so. We invite all customers to view, subscribe and follow us on any of the below social channels: